'When every part of the machine is correctly adjusted and in perfect harmony, health will hold dominion over the human organism by laws as natural and immutable as the laws of gravity'
A.T. Still MD. founder of Osteopathy 1874
Welcoming Joss Moore to The Osteopaths.
Joss and I first met in 2002 when I was one of her tutors on her Masters of Osteopathy course at Unitec.
Joss was one of the first New Zealand trained osteopaths to graduate with a Masters in Osteopathy in 2003.
17 years later we are excited to be teaming up! A new chapter for Joss working In Matakana and providing more options and availability for our clients at The Osteopaths.
Joss brings a similar working style to my own providing a dynamic structural approach as well as offering cranial osteopathy.
For more info on Joss you can take a look at her profile or come meet her in person.
CAN HELP YOU
Osteopathy treats a wide range of problems related to muscles, joints, ligaments and other soft tissues. We use gentle mobilization, soft tissue massage, manipulation or cranial techniques to restore function and reduce pain of our patients.
Osteopathy treats more than just back pain;
- Headaches and Migraines
- Pain related to poor postural habits
- Accident or sports injury
- Back and neck pain
- Digestive issues
- Pain post surgery- Joint Replacement rehabilitation
- Stress related conditions
- Easing low back and pelvic pain
- Postural adjustment for your changing body
- Preparing for the demands of labor
- Assisting on recovery post delivery
- Birth related strains
- Developmental issues
- Assistance during orthodontist work